1. There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is God and lived on this earth as a man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the virgin Mary. He died up on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead, as it was prophesied in the scriptures. He is now at the right hand of Father God as our great High Priest. He will come back to earth to establish His eternal kingdom of righteousness and peace.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person, His ministry on this earth is to convict the world of sin. He was also sent to indwell, guide, teach and empower the believer.
4. The Bible is the word of God. All the Scriptures are God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
5. It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin, and world. Being fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This is both a distinctive and a progressive experience in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
6. Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing them with oil in the name of Jesus for healing are taught in the scriptures and are privileges for the church in this present age.
7. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. We all have been born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God and are destined to eternal condemnation in Hell. We can only be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The prospect of the impenitent and unbelieving person is existence forever in conscious torment, and that of the believer in Christ is everlasting joy and bliss.
8. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for everyone, and those who repent, and put their faith in Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life and become the children of God.
9. The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be premillenial and visible. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the dead, the just and the unjust; for the former a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgement. This is the believer’s hope and is the vital truth that is an incentive for holy living, faith, and service to God.